The business in Romania blog writes about the Romanian business landscape, doing business in Romania, investing in Romania business and debating on business issues in Romania. Check this Blog's Policy here.
Sitemap | Feedback | Doing Business in Romania report | Opening a Business in Romania | RSS for this Blog
Wednesday, November 16, 2005
The TOP 300 most wealthy Romanian people has been published again. Without many surprises, the top 10 looks as it follows:
1. Ion Tiriac - 1 billion USD
2. Iosif Dragan - 850 million USD
3. Sorin Ovidiu Vantu - 750 million USD
4. Micula Brothers - 700-750 million USD
5. Paunescu Family - 700-750 million USD
6. Ioan Niculae - 500 million USD
7. Gigi Becali - 400-450 million USD
8. Dinu Patriciu - 400-450 million USD
9. Voiculescu Family - 350 million USD
10. Dan Adamescu - 320 million USD
The cummulated wealth of the 300 is about 16 billion USD, which is about 22% of Romania's GDP.
Posted by Mihai Botea : 11/16/2005 02:57:00 pm
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
Move over, India
Six billion euros upgrade of Bucharest
Formatting HTML is not that hard
Dacia to build one more factory
RON recovers from Monday's decline
Loudest, fastest ... longest
Connex - Vodafone
What do young Romanians want?
Capital to host international car race in 2006
Reader's Digest Magazine Launches in Romania
Publications & Media
This website is proud to be designed by Mihai Dragan
I usually listen to THIS kind of music.