The business in Romania blog writes about the Romanian business landscape, doing business in Romania, investing in Romania business and debating on business issues in Romania. Check this Blog's Policy here.
Sitemap | Feedback | Doing Business in Romania report | Opening a Business in Romania | RSS for this Blog
Tuesday, November 02, 2004
Here are some brief Romania business news for today, 2nd november 2004:
- Adrian Nastase, Romania's prime minister publishes today his book..."From Karl Marx to Coca-Cola".
- Tractorul Brasov is to be prospected by four companies and a consortium interested in buying this company. The main bidders are: MYO-O Semanatoarea (Romania), Sanko Holding (Turkey), Same Deutz (Italy) and Mahindra&Mahindra (India)
- Until 30 september, 415 Romanian companies identified as "big contributors" to the State Budget had a total debt of over 55.000 bilion ROL. In 2003, the figure was almost double, 98.000 bilion ROL.
- In 2005, Bucharest might have a unique billing system for public transportation ... this means with one ticket you can travel by either bus, tram, sub-way, etc.
- Total budget for special services (Special Communications Services, Information Services, etc.) will be of about 338 milion EURO, much larger than in previous years.
- BCR (Romanian Commercial Bank) will open its 300 office.
Posted by Mihai : 11/02/2004 01:07:00 pm
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
Watching Google and Microsoft ... like a Hawk
I recently foung two website for those of you pass...
Financial awards from BBW and IBM
Romania's energy market - opened !
the 9% inflation target to be missed
Minmet - Goldmining in Romania
Logan to be exported
Resignations at ALRO
Bulgaria qualifies for EU, Romania should speed up...
The Business Romania Blog - purpose
Publications & Media
This website is proud to be designed by Mihai Dragan
I usually listen to THIS kind of music.