The business in Romania blog writes about the Romanian business landscape, doing business in Romania, investing in Romania business and debating on business issues in Romania. Check this Blog's Policy here.
Sitemap | Feedback | Doing Business in Romania report | Opening a Business in Romania | RSS for this Blog
Saturday, December 11, 2004
Fast Company Blog has a great post about the best business books of the year.
The top 10 looks like this:
10. Word Spy by Paul McFedries.
9. The Allure of Toxic Leaders by Jean Lipman-Blumen.
8. Why People Buy Things They Don't Need by Pamela Danziger.
7. Free Prize Inside by Seth Godin.
6. Call of the Mall by Paco Underhill.
5. The Wisdom of Crowds by James Surowiecki.
4. Unstuck by Keith Yamashita.
3. Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow.
2. Managers Not MBAs by Henry Mintzberg.
1. The Fortune at the Bottom of the Pyramid by C.K. Prahalad.
In order to read also the reasons why each book has been selected and also to get more insight, please visit the original post on Fast Company website.
Posted by Mihai Botea : 12/11/2004 10:32:00 am
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
Romanians thinks parties and customs are the most ...
Retroactive car excise allegations rejected
The Press Freedom Over-ruled again (by PSD)
WHAT WENT WRONG IN ROMANIAN ELECTIONS?
Vinci, Strabag, Ashtrom selected for Bucharest-Bra...
Siemens Takes Over Electroputere
Romania closes negociations to join EU
The Business in Romania Blog Newsletter
First Romanian Stock Index Abroad
OMV transfers 670m euro for 33% in Petrom
Publications & Media
This website is proud to be designed by Mihai Dragan
I usually listen to THIS kind of music.