The business in Romania blog writes about the Romanian business landscape, doing business in Romania, investing in Romania business and debating on business issues in Romania. Check this Blog's Policy here.
Sitemap | Feedback | Doing Business in Romania report | Opening a Business in Romania | RSS for this Blog
Monday, April 25, 2005
I read today a very nice poll about the Romanian politics, media and others.
Some of the key findings in this poll reveal that:
- if we had elections today, the DA alliance will get about 56% of the votes. PSD will only get 26%.
- The people that will vote for PSD are mostly people over 65 years old or people with under-high-school education. As pointed out in the article, "as the level of education increases, PSD gets less votes" :)
- 55% of the population are happy with our prime minister, mr. Tariceanu, while 63% are happy with Traian Basescu.
- Over 22% of the population was affected by the recent currency evolutions of LEU vs EUR and USD.
- TVR, ProTV and Antena 1 are still the most popular TV stations. Realitatea tv (one of my favourites) is on fourth place.
- Only 22% of the population reads newspapers daily.
For the complete article, click here.
Posted by Mihai : 4/25/2005 07:27:00 pm
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
Opera browser is really cool
Google Search History
Special Enlargement Report on Romania
Here is how the new LEU looks like
New Pharm in Romania
The Wisdom of Waren Buffet
Adobe to buy Macromedia
The Connex 3G phone - Motorola v975
Connex launches 3G
Unemployement down to 6%
Publications & Media
This website is proud to be designed by Mihai Dragan
I usually listen to THIS kind of music.